Instructor and student Registration Form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Instructor and student Registration Form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mufiri
    Spectator
    Hie Can you assist me on how to create an instructor and student registration form. l followed the video  but failed  to come up with the desired output. is it about CSS style.? Can you assist me or set up for me. Also, to connect the link Become the instructor in header and footer to that instructor registration page. Then sign up to be student Registration.
    Mufiri
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Firstly you have not shared any website url to check your website. Also you have not specified what issue you are facing while creating the custom registration form. Let me know where are you stuck, what are you trying to achieve but you are not able to make it work. For your logo and favicon issue, I'll need to website url to check it.
    Mufiri
    Spectator
    Mufiri
    Spectator
    Mufiri
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please follow this tip to create custom registration forms : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/ you need to create custom profile fields from wp-admin => users -> profile fields for your course name and course description fields . And then enable these fields for your instructor custom registration form .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor and student Registration Form’ is closed to new replies.