Instructor can see draft courses of other instructors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor can see draft courses of other instructors

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hi! Since the update (3.8.5) instructors can see the draft courses of other instructors in the course directory. This should not be possible! How can I make sure instructors can only find draft courses of their own? Kind regards
    logan
    Hey, Please provide screenshots or steps so that i can replicate the issue at my end and could assist you better.
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply.
    1. Login with instructor account

2. Browse toward the course directory

3. Scroll through it and here you can now see DRAFT courses of other instructors.

I want an instructor to only see their OWN draft courses.   See illustration here: http://prntscr.com/malhy0

logan
    hey, i have tried to replicate the issue on my test setup. i made two intructors. they made their own courses and saved them into drafts but they can check only their draft courses. here is screenshot of both the instructors and their courses. http://prntscr.com/mbixbe Please deactivate your third party plugins and check if issue resolves. i think there is some code conflicts which is compelling to change its normal flow. if still facing issue please share page url and credentials also we will need ftp to check the codes.
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    That is strange, I am using a multisite setup, could this be of influence?  
    logan
    Are you using Co author plugin in your site ? Please also share the , site url , admin credentials , credentials of the instructor who is facing same issue ?
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hi, I am still having this issue with 3.9.2. Is there a way or a bit of php code to make sure that the draft courses of other instructors are not shown in the directory? Kind regards
    logan
    As i asked above: Are you using Co-author plugin in your site?

Please also share the site URL, admin credentials,  credentials of the instructor who is facing the same issue?

gsjaak
    Spectator
    No I am not using the co author plugin. Atm i cant give you access to the site, for now i have solved the issue with css which is fine for now i guess.  
    logan
    Hi, I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPLMS. We will be more than happy to help. Best regards, #VibeTeam
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor can see draft courses of other instructors’ is closed to new replies.