Instructor can’t edit elementor unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor can’t edit elementor unit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Hello, It has been months now that I'm waiting for a solution for my instructor to be able to edit elementor unit in courses. Can somebody in your team can find a solution please ? You've already got my administrator login and password. Best regards, Anthony BAILLON
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its still pending and the reason behind it is the elementor units are not working now in our editor ,it has stopped working , this is why we did not fixed this issue . The issue is that the elementor does not provides any way to initialize its scripts dynamically when the content is fetched from ajax and loaded to the page dynamically .
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Thanks for your quick reply. I need to put text and video in each chapter, so I can only use elementor.... I've to tell to my instructors that they can't edit there courses ? Is there any solution ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Its very easy with the video unit type in our edit itself . http://somup.com/crQ2IzrzDh
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    All our units are made this way : https://prnt.sc/1s6bxcj I can't change everything. Is there the possibility to give to the instructor a partial admin status to allow them to edit there course without be dangerous for the website ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Issues has been fixed with elementor and update will be released tommorrow for this .
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Hello, I've updated the website but it still not working. What can I do ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is resolved please share your site url and admin creds in private reply .
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Khorus8
    Spectator
    I've desactivated all plugins except stripe (payement), loco translate and send in blue (maling) I haven't had any custum code, I'm not a dev.... But it's still not working Can you help me to find a solution ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. For Elementor units the user must be logged into WP. 2. For WP login the Sync of VibeBP - WP should be enabled. 3. The login-redirect is a requirement as WordPress detects logins only on page reloads. Now I find all settings correctly configured but this type of login does not work for administrators. So make sure you test as instructor user role. Please share instructor user creds with us.
    Khorus8
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor can’t edit elementor unit’ is closed to new replies.