Instructor Can´t upload a course Vimeo

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Instructor Can´t upload a course Vimeo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, Instructor  when create a new course, in unit, they cannot upload to vimeo any video. I have this message: "Your album just has been created on vimeo.Please reload the page to begin uploading..." When I refresh i got this: "No albums Found .Reload the page" I have  an unlimited vimeo pro account. Another: in Vimeo account I have replicate some albumes from each instructor, for example instructor "1145" each time I try to create a course and add a video in VIMEO create "1145" album, If I try 7 times I have 7 albumes. I am having garbage on Vimeo account.  The album is created many albums with the same name for example "1145", but I refresh and I can´t upload nothing, I still have this message:"No albums Found .Reload the page"   How can I fix it?   Thanks      
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I just checked your site. Logged in with that instructor credentials ,an album with user id : 1049 was created . Then I refreshed the page but was not able to replicate the issue with the  repeated albums creation and I was also able to upload the video to that album . you can see a video named test video in "1049 " album in your vimeo account to check that .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share if im missing something ? I tried to follow the same steps as mentioned by you .
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well  a new instrcutor when first opens up the vimeo tab ,her album with its user id is created on vimeo . This process is need to run for first time in order create instructor album on the vimeo account . After that to be able to upload video you have to reload the page ,then it will work fine . That refresh button in videos tab in vimeo library is to refresh the newly uploaded videos .
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, I test this again. It is true a new instructor have to refresh page to see de album created on Vimeo.   1. I have a new porblem . The almbum is created o vimeo, but I review and the video is not upload to vimeo. 2. I have the option to select on vimeo in privacy: anybody, private or password. I think we have to put all in private. Can we have this (private) by default and th instactor can´t change this. How can I fix it? Thanks.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok i looked into this and replicated the problem . Actually video update call is not processed by vimeo . after some debuugging I found this error from your vimeo account: " An opted out PRO user is attempting to set the privacy of a video to public or nobody without opted in capabilities. " Maybe the token was not generated with all capabilities or you account does not have capability to update the privacy settings for vimeo . Please check your vimeo account has capabilities to update privacy of video . If yes then goto wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> video vibe -> click on regenerate token . Authorize the app for all capabilities "upload","edit","delete" etc .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Can´t upload a course Vimeo’ is closed to new replies.