Instructor Comissions for suscription and others

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor Comissions for suscription and others

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi. I want to know if I can this scenario, I want to sell all this types at the same time: Type of sell: One time course sell. Group Wocommerce product course sell. For example: 3 courses group in one product. Suscription for a group o courses (100 courses only marketing) another suscription (100 courses only sports). Suscription for all courses in platform. The problem: How do WPLMS calculate for each one the comissions for instructor? 2. IS It possible that the instructor can see comission for course one payment, gruop course, suscriptions group and suscription for all courses? How can I configure this? Can I review before I send to comissions to instructor panel? Thanks.
    logan
    hello, Q- How do WPLMS calculate for each one the commissions for the instructor? A- suppose there is a product with the price 100$, and it is attached with a course in which there are 2 instructors. when user purchase course then the amount 100$ goes into the admin's account. now the responsibility comes at the admin. he has to pay the commissions according to the percentage. admin directly pays the commission to the instructors. suppose: 100$ product 2 instructors I1, I2 and their commission percentage is 40%. then I1= 40*100/100 = 40$ I2= 40*100/100 = 40$ final amount for a  course=> I1 +I2 = 80$ Now remaining 20$ will be an admin's account. but the final payment transfer is in admin's hand. whether he wants to give 20$ or 40$ or 60$. the instructor could not check the logic behind this.
    Q- IS It possible that the instructor can see a commission for course one payment, group course, subscriptions group and subscription for all courses? A- instructor has to go through from his activity tab. he can check all his activities. if there is a commission generated for the instructor then it will be shown in the activity field. but he cant check how is it calculated.
    Q- Can I review before I send to comissions to instructor panel? A- no that's not available in wplms yet.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    course 1 instructor A is with 3 instructor coauthor it must be divided in 3 exactly Well that is not available , you need to take care of that by yourself while setting commissions in set commissions screen , you have to set the commission percentage in such way that it does not cross total of 100 . That set commissions shows all courses and their instructors there to set commission for each instructor for each course . If you want to divide 70% of commission equally in 3 instructors then you should put 23% for each instructor in that course .     in Wplms commissions are calculated based on woocommerce order ,whenever an order is placed and is marked complete commission will be calculated .  
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes it can divide the commission to all instructors of a course according to the commissions set in the lms-> settings -> commissions -> pay commissions . It will be you to decide the percentage commission amount while setting. Suppose you want to distribute 70% equally to each instructor then you will set 70/3 = 23%(approx) for each instructor .
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    logan
    pal ;) this is not available in wplms yet but this is already in our planned list. this feature will be available in our coming updates. 1 question: how would you calculate that user has accessed only 5 hours or 13 hours??
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    logan
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">the instructors can earn only comissions of their own courses, not form all courses</span>   for this you have to contact affiliatewp plugin itself to restrict the spcial code for instructors own course . We have got this request on your other topic and suggested to use the affiliatewp for this as wplms does not has this feature currently . Plus categorizing these and identifying from url for affiliation is bit tough task and also there would be some security loopholes with it.
    logan
    You can contact these guys for the same : https://wisdmlabs.com/
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Comissions for suscription and others’ is closed to new replies.