Instructor commission decimal

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor commission decimal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hello, It looks like we can't add a decimal in the instructor commision. Due to taxes however, we would like to be able to add a decimal, so for instance - 40,55% commission per instructor. Then we can fully automate averything. How can we achieve this? At this moment it says 'Please enter a number 40 or 41". Thanks,
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It is not possible currently to add non-numeric percentages. At best I can add a provision for this in our upcoming update.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Okey, would be great if that could be added in the upcoming update! A rounded percentage doesn't work for us sadly. Thanks,
    Diana
    Participant
    @dantwah Okay
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Sadly, this has not been added yet. Is it possible to add this into an upcoming update? Would be very helpful for us. It should be a small change I guess. Would be great if this could be done soon!
    logan
    Hey, My apologies. No it is not implemented yet. we are full of queries right now. working hard to integrate with elementor and theme update with new features. you have to wait for next month. i will personally ensure that this time it will be implemented. thanks for your patience.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor commission decimal’ is closed to new replies.