Instructor details on course page instead of sidebar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor details on course page instead of sidebar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I would like to have show the instructor sidebar (that shows the instructor bio and courses of the instructor) on the course pag itself. So instead of showing it in the side bar i want it to be showed in the same manner as the course curriculum, description and reviews. Any easy trick to do this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available in wplms as of now.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Ok thanks for the response. Do you know the function that is used to generate the sidebar widget instructor widget? I guess I could try adding this in the course page.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The instructor widget is registered in the vibe course module plugin->includes->bp-course-widgets.php file.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! Thanks, I tried some stuff though it is not really what I am looking for. I would like the get the function (php) that is used to generate the top of the instructing courses page (see: http://testend.nl/demo1/author/easy-123/instructing-courses/) I've been browsing the files but i cannot find it. Do you know where this code located? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If you are looking for the template then you can look it in the wplms theme, the templates are present in wplms theme.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor details on course page instead of sidebar’ is closed to new replies.