Instructor in BP Course Filter Widget issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Instructor in BP Course Filter Widget issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    There are some issues with the link "All courses by..." from the Instructor's page (Modern child, category etc. redirect is ON):
    • the link leads to the course directory, which shows the active filter option (the Instructor), but the list of courses is not filtered, e.g. all the courses are there. Secondly the instructor's option is not checked on the sidebar BP Course Filter Widget.

• In addition, if we uncheck "Show Instructor filter" in the widget, the results on the directory page both not filtered, and have no active filter on the top displayed.

In both cases link "All courses by instructor" doesn't give an expected result.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this is an issue with the modern theme as of now  .We would fix this in the upcoming updtae of modern theme . Thanks fro reporting this issue .
    isigma
    Spectator
    still there in 2.0.6.1 even if it's mentioned as fixed #37
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I cross checked it again and found out it to be working now. Did you click on filter results before checking ?  
    isigma
    Spectator
    I did it via the "Check all Courses created by .." on instructor's profile page. It redirects to the directory, the filter setting is set (it's active with the Instructor chosen), but not applied. When I apply it manually on the directory page it works.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Now we have replicated the issue with the redirect to course directory settings . This is an issue ,will be fixed in the upcoming update of wplms. Thanks for reporting the issue to us   .
    isigma
    Spectator
    Not fixed in 2.0.7. The link from the instructor profile leads to the directory with correct active filter, but the filter is not updated.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep you are right this is not fixed yet  . Moved again to issue log .Will try to fix this in the next update of wplms very soon . Thanks for reporting back again .
    isigma
    Spectator
    not fixed in 2.0.8 (I'm just going through my list of issues. no rush)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have removed the author courses from the redirect option to all courses page . Coz there is a dedicated instructor page for this which shows all of her courses ratings and students under her .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor in BP Course Filter Widget issue’ is closed to new replies.