Instructor notes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, I wanted to know if it is possible for an instructor to make an annotation in a course that a student is taking? Thanks
    Veronica
    hi for a particular course, you can add course instructions and if you want to add a guide then we have tours available for the same.
    gbac
    Participant
    Hi, I'll explain it in more detail: what I mean is that the instructor can leave a note for an individual student and that it is recorded exclusively in that student's course. For example, you can qualify a part of the course that has been done offline, leaving some notes in the corresponding section, but always exclusively for each student. Thank you
    Veronica
    hi so for that you can use message component
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, thanks for the answer, but I have tried it and it is not exactly what I want. What I would like to achieve is to be able to evaluate a unit, including an explanation in text and for it to be recorded in the unit itself so that the student can read that explanation. is that possible? thank you
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, thanks to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkr6ClILmhs I have found the 'REMARKS (if any)' field, which is exactly what I was referring to, the only detail I would like to know is if it is possible that this response from the instructor was also reflected in the corresponding part of the course, in the same way that the information 'Assignment evaluated - Marks Obtained : 5' appeared and not only appeared in the Messages section. Also I can't find the INBOX menu item that appears in the video, nor the 'See instructor remarks' button that would solve the problem I referred to above. Where can I find and add them? Thank you very much
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor notes’ is closed to new replies.