Instructor pic as Group featured image

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Instructor pic as Group featured image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    smierdink
    Spectator
    Dear mr Vibe, From the tip in Batches:   Additional Tip : Use Instructor pic as Group featured image, for easy identification of batch.   How can i do this?   Best regards Sander
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its an additional tip not a setting, here mr. Vibe wants to say that whenever instructor creates a group then set the group image as instructor image manually, it will help in identification of the group. I guess you misinterpreted this line, there is no such setting or tip to do it automatically its just a tip from our side so that you can identify the groups easily.
    smierdink
    Spectator
    Thanks for your replay.   But where can i set this...mannually For now there is no image for the group (batch).    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to group->manage->photo, and upload the image, refer: http://prntscr.com/b7acxh Please reload the page to see the changes.
    smierdink
    Spectator
    Hello Litiyan,   this option is not visible see screenshot, what can i do?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check the buddypress setting for this, please go to settings->buddypress->options, and also check that the buddypress components it should be enabled.
    smierdink
    Spectator
    Thanks, it's working :-)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor pic as Group featured image’ is closed to new replies.