Instructor Registration Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Instructor Registration Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks to the detailed instructions, I was able to successfully create an Instructor Registration Page. You can access my page HERE. I just have a few questions:
    1. How do I change, under the Bio section "About Student" to "About Instructor"
    2. When I click on REGISTER on the Instructor Registration page, it does not take me anywhere although I received an email notification regarding a new account being set up. Why is it not taking me to a new page?
    3. How can I add the Facebook Signup link on the Instructor Registration Page just as I have it on Student Registration?
    4. Specialty is displaying twice although I selected it to only display once.
    1. You can translate it via using the loco translator https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ 2. You must have enabled the account activation email. You need to click on the link sent to your email and activate your account. 3. You can try installing and using bp-social connect plugin for this. 4. Go to wp-admin->settings->profile Fields->instructor->There will be two fields namely speciality. Delete one of them and save.
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Got it! Thanks a bunch.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Registration Page’ is closed to new replies.