instructor statistics dashboard widget options

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request instructor statistics dashboard widget options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arjen
    Participant
    I like the statistics dashboard widget, is it possible to show the number of students per course in stead of the average score? Since i do not use tests in the courses, there will be no scores for my courses, i do like to see how much students are taking the different courses in an overview... (i noticed that you can see the number of students per course if you click on show stats, but this takes quite long to load, and it takes some time to click all the courses and their stats, therefore to see it in the overview would be great)
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This information is also available in WP ADmin - LMS - Statistics section. Instructors can view their course statistics which shows the number of students enrolled in their courses. However, this seems like a nice suggestion. We can build a list like : Course Name : # (number) of students : %34 (monthly growth rate) (small graph displaying # of students joining in last 5 months ) Would like to see more up-votes on this feature request before including this.  
    Arjen
    Participant
    that would be awesome!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘instructor statistics dashboard widget options’ is closed to new replies.