Instructor Unable to Add Student

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor Unable to Add Student

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    Hello Alex, I am assuming you are still trying to sort out my last query. I thought I would create a new topic as this is a slightly different problem. I am trying to get an Instructor to enrol a registered student onto a course. The system kept displaying "unable to enrol/add student" each time the instructor tries to enrol the student. How do we get around this?   With kind regards,   Charles
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is strange can you please share your admin credentials and site url to check this out .Have you tried to deactivate the third party plugins . PS: mark reply as private while sharing the credentials . Also make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version .
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    Thanks Alex for getting back to me. Here are the login credentials as requested:   <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic','sans-serif';">Username: GuestAdmin </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic','sans-serif';">Password: Broadway@44          </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic','sans-serif';">Url: http://www.flexlearn.co.uk</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Thanking you in advance.</p> <p class="MsoNormal"></p> <p class="MsoNormal">With kind regards,</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Charles</p>
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    I don't know if it helps, please see attached. The student we are trying to add is Sharntel Trower - (Username is sharntel). Instructor Credential: U: towella P: London2010&   Thanks     I have attached the
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like you are using a caching plugin in your which we does not recommends at all .Please try disabling this third party plugin . refer : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/cache-plugin-recommended/ If still you are facing this problem then share site admin credentials to check this . Also so make sure that your theme and all its plugin are updated to latest versions .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Unable to Add Student’ is closed to new replies.