Instructor Widget Alignment Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Instructor Widget Alignment Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    globalegal
    Spectator
    My Website is www.globalegal.in I want to Align this widget into center as it left aligned. See Screenshot !Please provide instructions for the same . Thanks http://prntscr.com/ftyz0w
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please edit the page and in page builder section check the shortcode used for displaying the images. You might have used the one_fourth shortcode and hence here the four images can be set in one row. You need to use one_third shortcode to show only three images.
    globalegal
    Spectator
    Hello, I am not able to find where is this shortcode located in the page section. Please help in detail ! Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    When you edit the page in wp admin at the bottom of the page you'll see the page builder section, in this section there will be a block showing these images. If you are unable to find it then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    globalegal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Widget Alignment Issue’ is closed to new replies.