instructor´s calendar is not updated in appointments

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments instructor´s calendar is not updated in appointments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Good evening when a lesson is purchased by a student is not tracked in instructor´s calendar what makes imposible the access to the button of the virtual classroom. why is happening this? any help? Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    When a schedule is booked by Student and Instructor Confirms that schedule or availability then the schedule will visible in "Instructing Appointments Tab"
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Thank you very much for your response Diana, It saved my life. Now I cannot acces to Videoencrypt That is set with big blue button. I don´t know if I installed it correctly or there is a problem with the server. Could you help me with this? thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @juancarlos1986 I want to inform you that videoencrypt server is showing certificate issue. So it might be possible that it will take time to fix If you can install and setup BBB on your ow server then that will be great..!! Everything mentioned here: https://docs.bigbluebutton.org/2.2/install.html
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘instructor´s calendar is not updated in appointments’ is closed to new replies.