instructors courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting instructors courses

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nena14
    Spectator
    Hi! Please look at the attachment. Shouldn't courses I've created be visible om both places?
    It's my understanding that the first one is for courses you've created and the second one is for courses you're taking. Hope it helps
    nena14
    Spectator
    No, I don't think so. The leftmost MINA KURSER is "My courses" (here are the courses I'm taking) In the yellow box it says "You haven't created any courses". That is not true.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this seems to be very strange . Is your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version ? We are not able to replicate this issue . Can you please try deactivating the caching if you have done any or used any plugin for it ? IF above does not helps share admin credentials and site url to check this issue at your end . PS: mark reply as private while sharing info .
    nena14
    Spectator
    Wordpress, all the plugins and the theme is latest versions. I have no caching plugins. I also have tried to  empty the browsers cache (Safari and Chrome). http://gymnasiematte.se/wp-login.php name: helena passw: 1bxhj89kl
    Sorry about the confusion, you're absolutely right. @Alex I can replicate this issue in my installation as well. I believe it has something to do with '$append='&instructor='.$user_id;' but couldn't figure out why.
    nena14
    Spectator
    I have seen how it is suppose to look like and realizes that this would save me time. I would have that great overview of my courses and the student connected to them.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site but could not seems to detect the reason for this issue .The same settings is on my test site but i was not able to replicate the issue . But i noticed that deactivating the co-author plus and its wplms addon fixed the issue there. Note : please deactivate the wplms co-author plus addon first and then the Coauthor plus plugin . Deactivating the coauthor plugin first will break your site . Please also provide us more time to detect this issue of yours .
    nena14
    Spectator
      Okay. Thank you for keep on trying!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘instructors courses’ is closed to new replies.