instructors not showing in appointments directory until press "search" button

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments instructors not showing in appointments directory until press "search" button

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emism
    Spectator
    Hello, In my Appointments directory search, when accessing from a new opened browser, first time does not show instructors until search button is pressed. When I press, shows available instructors (with no search criteria specified, as it would have to be). If I navigate other pages and go back to appointments directory, it works as desired. But if I close browser and access to appointment directory again, no results until search button pressed again.... I need to always show available instructors....   Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @emism, At first, when you open the page it will not show anything. It will take time to load the instructors, sometimes might be possible that you have to reload the page. We are actually caching this page. If you will update something or change in schedule of instructor then you will check this directory. It will not show the updated value instantly. You have to open the tab by closing the previous one When we revamp this Addon for wplms 4.0 this issue will be resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘instructors not showing in appointments directory until press "search" button’ is closed to new replies.