Instructors not showing in directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructors not showing in directory

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi: Only a handful of members with the role Instructor ("docente" in this case, site is in Spanish) are showing in our directory, either as docente or at all: https://inteli-iuris.mx/directorio-de-miembros/ I checked one that does against those that don't and the settings are the same. Am I missing something? Sharing backend credentials in a separate message
    Diego
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Diego
    Participant
    Veronica
    Diego
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok the things is that on the left side its not the actual user roles , they are member types . Member types need to be assigned to the instructors : https://somup.com/c3V2ofZqXk After this user will show . to automate this please update vibebp plugin to latest version 1.8.2 then enable "Enable member types registration" from wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings .
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi again: Thanks, but the extended profile is configured correctly, as shown below, so that's not the issue: Docente profile and user role is my instructors.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Diego
    Participant
    Ok, that's good to know. I created all the users in Backend, so I just have to ask instructors to sign in with their profiles, right? If so, you can close this thread now. Please confirm before Thanks
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructors not showing in directory’ is closed to new replies.