Integration with Virtual classrooms

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Integration with Virtual classrooms

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mohamedb63
    Spectator
    we managed to use your theme and integrate it with WizIQ virtual Classroom. it would be great and will save others a lots of time to have a plugin that would integrate with different virtual classrooms. Scenario:
    1. user subscribes to a Live online classes

2. user gets notification by mail or sms.

3. user logs in to WPLMS and sees upcoming class in his/her Dashbaord

4. user taps "enter Class"

5. user is inside a WizIQ or other virtual classrooms.

elliebludigital
    Spectator
    Hi, I endorse this feature. WizIQ or Zoom.us would be a great addon.
    userid
    Spectator
    can you tell me how you integrated wiziq with wplms. need help on urgent basis.
    salesforcepak
    Spectator
    Looking for the same solution to integrate virtual class room with every course. and students and instructors can patch up in the virtual class room. students can also set time when they want to have live class and instructor get notified.
    mohamedb63
    Spectator
    Vibes, I am willing to sponsor development of this plugin or addon . please note that WizIQ has already a wordpress plugin that can be modified to integrate with WPLMS. please contact me if there is interest to make this happen.
    salesforcepak
    Spectator
    they have bigbluebutton integration ,  i don't know how much good it works.  i am just looking for the solution that help instructor to deliver live classes with their course. every student have a specific time for his class, we have 23 instructors and lot of students any body can help me with that will appreciate.because am not a developer or a coder
    BAM
    Participant
    Wouldn't it be better to do more integration with this product that already has some level of integration now. http://support.vibethemes.com/support/solutions/articles/1000190272-bigbluebutton-integration-with-wplms   https://wordpress.org/plugins/bigbluebutton/  Built in Video Conferncing This way we have min reoccurring cost so as you scale you keep the money in your own pocket vs going in WizIQ virtual Classroom pockets. We we need to do is expand big blue integration and also allow it to be an add on so that you can up-sell for a monthly charge for weekly or bimonthly calls.
    Mtolja
    Participant
    I would be interested in zoom.us integration. Please keep me updated on this.
    amitgoel1287
    Spectator
    yes. agree .. this will be a great feature to have..
    imp00etu
    Spectator
    Hi. WPLMS Does not seem to be up with the times. A lot of demand now for virtual classroooms, and bigbluebutton is not the answer as it is really basic. We want to know: 1) Can we integrate Braincert or a similar virtual classroom plugin into WPLMS? If so, how? We want to use the platform for live instruction (multiple classes, simultaneously). Bigbluebutton does not seem to be advanced enough to offer this capability. 2) Many online "academies" have quite advanced scheduling capabilities for students, teachers, admin. For example, a Teacher must be able to see a common calendar and mark their available time slots, and see which classes they are booked for. Another example is Admin needs to be able to create classes, assign teachers and students. We are really stuck and need some advice as the platform just doesn't seem to be flexible enough.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Integration with Virtual classrooms’ is closed to new replies.