interfering between languages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues interfering between languages

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rchakaki
    Spectator
    Hello,   1- I have multilanguage website, and when I click on unit for example in English  it redirect to the other language! 2- and also when I click take this course for non-logged user it doesn't notify the user to sign in or register !   How I can resolve this ?? for example: https://learn.vip.fund/course/marketing-communications/?lang=en
    First of all go to wp-admin->wpml->languages
    rchakaki
    Spectator
    Thank you.   This worked!   But I have other two issues:   1- When I click the logo in English version it redirect to the other language also! 2- When I click the registration form in English it redirect to other language registration!
    Kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials and your site url. We will look into your issue. PS: Please mark your reply as private.
    rchakaki
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fro logo Please try adding the wpml recommended code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter ('wplms_site_link','wpml_site_link'); function wpml_site_link($link){   $id=get_option('page_on_front');   if(function_exists('icl_object_id'))    $id= icl_object_id($id, get_post_type($id), ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE);     $h_link = get_permalink( $id );     return $h_link; } For course please make sure that you have arabic version of the course and both versions of course are connected to each other by means of wpml .
    rchakaki
    Spectator
    Again Thank you very much skywalker! everything is just worked fine with me :D
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘interfering between languages’ is closed to new replies.