Internal server error on every publishing event

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Internal server error on every publishing event

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    Hi Suddenly, I started getting internal server error 500 every time I try publish a page, question or whatever. In addition, I am getting weird errors when uploading images as profile photos or cover images. No matter how big they really are, I get a notice that they are under the limit of 4xx px and the end result is always blurred. Not sure, whether the two issues are connected. This 500 internal server error issue occurred suddenly, meaning that I didn't install anything on the site to provoke it. As much as I remember, the only update that I carried out, was WooCommerce. However, I am used to dealing with this kind of issues. So I started testing by deactivating plugins. I deactivated one-by-one all (they are not so many) plugins that don't come with WPLMS but this did not resolve the issue. So I am asking: could it be that there is something within the package that doesn't play nicely together with the rest? Also, what do I do in this situation? I cannot just start deactivating plugins, as I already have only the vital ones activated. I'd appreciate it, if you take a look and try to figure it out. I'll send credentials in the next message.
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I was able to replicate the issue at your end but was not able to find any reason behind this . Can you please share your server php error log (upload it somewhere online and share its link here ) .(contact webhost to find your php error log /) .
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I got it now . You are using php version 7.1 which is still unstable and wplms is not compatible with it as of now . Please contact your webhost and ask them to switch to more stable version php 7.0 .
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    Ok I changed the php version and waited to be able to confirm that the issue is resolved. The publishing issue is resolved. But I am still having the same issue with the upload of profile and cover images. I get a warning that the image is under 4xx pixels, the cropping function is broken for the most of the time, only works properly once in a while, and the resulting profile image is low quality. In addition, cover images don't at all appear on the site. Any suggestion how to solve that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    Was it a caching issue then or is it my caching plugin the problem? Did you have a chance to take a look at the issue with upload of profile images?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Internal server error on every publishing event’ is closed to new replies.