Internet Explorer Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Internet Explorer Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi. Interestingly my site functions perfectly on Chrome, Edge, Safari and Firefox but doesn't on Internet explorer. On Internet explorer the login button doesn't work and even when you go in via the back end the PWA doesn't launch. Also images are messed up on pages with an image carousel (on IE only) . This isnt really an issue for my usage as i only use Chrome but some of my clients use work computers which only have Internet explorer so ideally id like to resolve this. Do you have any idea of what is going on here? my site is www.section31training.co.uk . try pressing login on chrome then do the same on IE.. you will see what i mean.
    Veronica
    hi WordPress is dropping support for IE11 so we can not invest our time in it and you should also upgrade to a newer version. https://make.wordpress.org/core/2021/03/04/discussion-dropping-support-for-ie11/
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    This is what my server provider told me as well, thanks for confirming. You can close the topic
    Veronica
    topic closed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Internet Explorer Issue’ is closed to new replies.