iPhone Menu is not working

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] iPhone Menu is not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    smcademy
    Spectator
    Dear Team, I have few issues on my site i would like to list them for you here:- 1- after the update that apple did, on the iphone the menu doesn't open and close at once. please check the video in the link provided or in the attached filed to see what is happening : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.<wbr />com/u/31296935/Video%209-23-<wbr />15%2C%202%2051%2022%20PM.mp4 2- How to create Free course for users to register in it without going to the Checkout page? like once the user click on join course it will add him in the course and open it for him {NO NEED TO GO TO CHECKOUT PAGE} thats for now and ill try to solve the ones we got.   Kind Regards,  
    smcademy
    Spectator
    www.smcademy.com user: [email protected] pass: 123456
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I tried logging in and fixing the issue. But it seems the issue is because of a CSS conflict. Other RTL sites are not having this issue. We're still debugging this, thanks for patience.
    smcademy
    Spectator
    Alright, I am waiting for you guys. Thanks for the effort and if there is anything needed from our side please let me know.
    smcademy
    Spectator
    Hello Guys,   is there any update with you? i still have the same issue running   Kind regards,
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for the credentials. No, we have not been able to find a solution for your site so far. This is the only such instance of this issue, and it is the first time we're seeing this.  We'll need some more time to debug this. This is not an RTL issue because other rtl sites seem to be working fine. In case you've added any custom CSS, try removing it, to see if the issue gets resolved. Thanks for patience.  
    smcademy
    Spectator
    Hey guys, thanks for your effort, i would like to ask you did you check the HTML for the responsive ? Maybe its the problem   Thanks
    smcademy
    Spectator
    Hello Guys, Is there any updates ? the menu still not fixed, what should i do ? Kind Regards,
    smcademy
    Spectator
    Dear guys, We created a new wordpress site using your theme without adding anything to it. Still we get the same problem, you can check it out here: http://www.smcademy.com/jihad/ check it from your iphone or iOS
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, I can see this issue, on RTL sites. Thanks for pointing out. Added to issue log.
    smcademy
    Spectator
    Hey guys,   So what i have to do now ?   Kind Regards,
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘iPhone Menu is not working’ is closed to new replies.