Is it possible to add certificate to members list

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Is it possible to add certificate to members list

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mine-class
    Participant
    Is it possible to add the student batch to be visible on /members list and also add category search such as type of batch the student has? this is the url im talking about: https://mine-class.members
    Diana
    Participant
    @mine-class, Do you want to show wplms batch in which student is enrolled or badge he got after completing the course? This is the Hook bp_directory_members_item which is used to display something  in the members page
    mine-class
    Participant
    This works as a shortcode? <strong style="box-sizing: border-box; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">bp_directory_members_item Do i have to touch the .php? May I use a widget to show users categories? thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @mine-class, This will not work as a shortcode. This is the hook on which you can run any function and show anything you want in the member's directory besides the list of members. I asked you something in my above reply Do you want to show wplms batch in which student is enrolled or badge he got after completing the course?
    mine-class
    Participant
    Actually I want to show the student certicate he got after aproving the course. But i want to show an icon so i though it would be easier to show the batch icon. Is it possible to massivly asign batches to students? Or for example if the course has a 60% for the certificate aproval and I make the batch % require the same 60%, do the student get this batch automaticaly or he has to take the exam again? thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mine-class, I am considering here Badge and answering according to that yes you can assign course Badges in  bulk from the course - admin section Refer: http://prntscr.com/jcpdr0 You can also set the % required to earn a badge. edit the course from the front end and in the settings enable the badge switch
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to add certificate to members list’ is closed to new replies.