Is there an plugin to Link Student- course and event

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Is there an plugin to Link Student- course and event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    a4da
    Spectator
    When my students register for a course it is half online and half in person at an event.  Is there  a way to link the student with a course and the event date (which changes every month)   Eventon does not seem to link all 3 : student, course, event date..... I have an event each month and need to know how many students are in the course and coming to the event each month.   I added a field in the Buddypress registration when student registers to pick an event date. But there  is nothing that links the student, course and event. Each month i have to delete the event date in buddy press and add the new event date which then the event wont show up in the students user file. www.academy4da.com Anyone please help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You may try eventon rsvp addon, refer: http://www.myeventon.com/addons/rsvp-events/
    a4da
    Spectator
    I need to be able to link the event to the student when they register for the course. Is there a way to add the eventon events as a drop down that only shows current and upcoming and not past events for the student to pick when registering???
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as of now there is no such option available in wplms as of now . You can try  for the various eventon addons for this . Also please create a feature request for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    plenevici
    Spectator
    Hi, is possible to create a registration form for one event only? I need to associate one user to an event but non necessarly being a student. Is that possible? Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @plenevici: Please create your own topic for your issues. No this is not possible to create registration form for events in wplms, the registration form is only for registering in the website.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there an plugin to Link Student- course and event’ is closed to new replies.