is there fix is available for edit course menu tabs?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes is there fix is available for edit course menu tabs?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    naidur
    Spectator
    i want Know Is there any update in the  single-post-3 file than older one . https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/sidebar-on-single-post-in-modern-theme/ is it going to fix for the customization of course menu please do let me know its very useful . i want add new tabs to my course menu
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It will be available in the new plugin which will be released this week. Using this plugin you can add custom menu tabs to all courses or selected courses also.
    naidur
    Spectator
    Thanks guys finally you have released the WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin when i am activating i am getting message like Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/59/7706659/html/great online/wp-content/plugins/wplms-course-custom-nav/classes/init.php on line 276
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I cross checked it and its working fine at our end. Please try to download again and then try. If the issue appears again then please share the admin credentials with us to check it.
    naidur
    Spectator
    hi my issue still didn't fixed i tried in many way but still the plugin not activated please help me out. i have installed latest one  also not working  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    naidur
    Spectator
    hi thanks for your support it is working after uninstall of few Plugins Thanks
    naidur
    Spectator
    sorry about the early reply this again the problem plugin not installing. Here is my credentials http://www.sritek.com/ Username : Great Online Training Password : Naidu@12345   #1 ISSUE   1. Please Install Course custom nave Plugin. 2.Then Please try to create 3 Sections like below in to all Courses. A. FAQ B. Certifications C. Support (<span style="line-height: 1.5;">Make sure this section </span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">visible</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;"> to only Course users  (that option is not there ) not every one/not the students  etc..</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">).</span> 3. Please try to add Some Sample description Content to FAQ and Certifications for testing purpose. 4. For Support section  Please try to add one Short code of mine <span style="line-height: 1.5;">[wp_support_plus]. </span> Then you see How your  custom nave Plugin is working ?  If every thing Is working then well and good. *********************************************************************** #2 ISSUE I have issue with wplms s3. when i try to Upload the files in to wplms s3 library,   its is uploading but  with some errors i dont know  why it happen. try to upload some sample file if you want to see the errors. if required please use my Amzon s3 Conditionals username : [email protected] Password: Naidu@412 ***************************************************************************** #3 ISSUE i have special case here .. i want create a Special pages here that special pages access need to crated a specific members in course only. example : i have crated some video files for April month so that videos need to share only  for the April month enrolled students. another case i have crated some video files for MAY month so that videos need to share one for the MAY month enrolled students. so here MAY month  students can access only May month Videos thought life and same April <span style="line-height: 1.5;">students can access only April month Videos thought life.</span> for that i want to create some pages with restructured access. so will share those pages to different month enrolled students and i will embed those videos in to their pages. please help me Out this is really bothering Me              
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. custom nav plugin issue : I checked the issue and found that you have an outdated version of php in your server . Please contact your webhost to upgrade the php version to atleast 5.4 or above . 2. This setting was missing : http://prntscr.com/b1yu8w 3. Well this is not available as of now .But you can achieve something closer to this by creating private groups and add the students in them and with the help of buddydrive you can simple share any file post content etc in that group .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘is there fix is available for edit course menu tabs?’ is closed to new replies.