Is WPLMS 3.9.9 and v4 compatible with Woocommerce 5.3?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Is WPLMS 3.9.9 and v4 compatible with Woocommerce 5.3?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi, I need to be sure this last version won't break any of my sites with 3.9.9 nor v4, please confirm, thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yup works fine
    kenetork
    Participant
    My site crashed afte upgrading wocommerce, please see this issue. Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Automattic\WooCommerce\Utilities\StringUtil::starts_with() must be of the type string, null given, called in /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-session-handler.php on line 330 and defined in /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Utilities/StringUtil.php:22 Stack trace: #0 /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-session-handler.php(330): Automattic\WooCommerce\Utilities\StringUtil::starts_with(NULL, 'woocommerce') #1 /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): WC_Session_Handler->maybe_update_nonce_user_logged_out(0, NULL) #2 /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(212): WP_Hook->apply_filters(0, Array) #3 /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-includes/pluggable.php(2235): apply_filters('nonce_user_logg...', 0, NULL) #4 /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-includes/fu in /www/academiamarianazambrano_122/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Utilities/StringUtil.php on line 22 Please help urgently fixing this issue and let me know when upgrade!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we did not faced any such error , looks like your update got interrupted and there are some files from woocommerce which did not copied properly. . Woocommerce 5.3 working perfectly fine at our end https://gyazo.com/6f4a0c58a39f421143d9f5f977c68aff now you have to login to cpanel -> file manager or ftp ad then navigate to wp-content/plugins folder and rename the woocommerce folder and download the new woocommerce plugin and install it via ftp : https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/step-by-step-guide-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin-for-beginners/
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi,I am still having issues I tested in v4 on this website:https://johanzambrano.com/ Tried again, did the ftp thing and nothing works, I had to go back again to wocommerce working version 5.2.2, please fix this issue, I need to have the latest working version fine with my site. I am still having this fatal errors: Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/social/google/class.google.php on line 31 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/class.init.php on line 50 Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Automattic\WooCommerce\Utilities\StringUtil::starts_with() must be of the type string, null given, called in /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-session-handler.php on line 330 and defined in /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Utilities/StringUtil.php:22 Stack trace: #0 /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-session-handler.php(330): Automattic\WooCommerce\Utilities\StringUtil::starts_with(NULL, 'woocommerce') #1 /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): WC_Session_Handler->maybe_update_nonce_user_logged_out(0, NULL) #2 /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(212): WP_Hook->apply_filters(0, Array) #3 /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-includes/pluggable.php(2235): apply_filters('nonce_user_logg...', 0, NULL) #4 /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-includes/functions.php(1835): wp_create_nonce(NULL) #5 /www/johanzambrano_698/pub in /www/johanzambrano_698/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Utilities/StringUtil.php on line 22 As I can see there is an issue woth buddypress as wellalong with this update, please help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are having not issues with the latest wordpress, buddypress and woocommerce with wplms . None of the other users has reported such issue . It could be with your other third party plugin based on woocommerce . The issue relies with the woocommerce plugin itself . This is not a theme or any of its plugins issue . We are still helping you out with it . Please share your cpanel or valid ftp credentials in private reply along with admin credentials to check this . Meanwhile please also contact woocommerce plugin author / support for this .
    kenetork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I updated woocommerce plugin and there were not issues : https://gyazo.com/d58fdaaaf0b040f4e7ecaec021e39648
    kenetork
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    kenetork
    Participant
    Thnaks, finallyNOW its working I needed to delete that plugin and done! you can close this topic now. As I told you i was right with this issue.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Is WPLMS 3.9.9 and v4 compatible with Woocommerce 5.3?’ is closed to new replies.