Is WPLMS 3.9.9 and v4 compatible with Woocommerce 6?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Is WPLMS 3.9.9 and v4 compatible with Woocommerce 6?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi, please confirm this for both versions....
    Veronica
    yes it is
    kenetork
    Participant
    thanks for confirm, you can close
    kenetork
    Participant
    No it is NOT! I just updated and this gave me issues, always when trying to access any of my courses I am inside I am having error 404 each time on version 3.9.9, Please avoid giving bad info if you havent tested properly, I just want back to 5.9 and the issue is now fixed, you need to check ful compatibility for version 6 please fix this problem the website works until people press continue or start course afterthat the site gives 404 error Mi 3.9.9 version crash now, I had to activate and deactivate WC 5.9, please take a deeper look, ths worked fine just for version 4 I can't update to 6 YET on v 3.9.9! Waiting for this fix please!
    Veronica
    hi can you please share details with us for v3? as there can be PHP error we need to replicate this on your site also please share the video of the issue and proper course/product URL
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi, the error is just that a 404 error like page not found using Woocommerce v6, I can't do that with y live site its in production. Please do that update on your side try to access anu course and this will happend, the error shows up in all courses, not an specific url. Please help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Did you try to re-save the permalinks after updating woocomemrce plugin?
    kenetork
    Participant
    No, I didnt try that, i hand't this issue on v 4, and you need to actualy get inside the course, like oression the button strat course not seeing it outside, I could do that too, but no getting inside to actally see it, please take a look on that.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I get it in V4 the start course is different . I would suggest you to enable "Full Course Status in Course pages. [No BP Single Page] " from wp-admin -> lms -> settings . I this issue is appearing in v3 then please check if Start course page setting is set in wp-admin -> WPLMS -> course manager .
    kenetork
    Participant
    I CAN'T FIND THIS IN V3 COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE A SCREEN CAPTURE? This is why, I wanto to migrate to V4.2 soon, I really need this help from you, in nother thread, I talk about this process.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I this issue is appearing in v3 then please check if Start course page setting is set in wp-admin -> WPLMS -> course manager . Need site url and admin creds in private reply to check this.
    kenetork
    Participant
    Yes, the page exist: https://prnt.sc/26jodc5 And I still can't update to latest version for wocoommrce 6
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As we cannot replicate the issue at any of our test sites we would need your site to replicate the issue . So we need your site url admin creds and also ftp credentials in private reply in order check , debug and try fix it .
    kenetork
    Participant
    ALex with the newest version from wooommerce everyghin worked fine, the 6.0 was causinf the issue, thanks, you can close this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Is WPLMS 3.9.9 and v4 compatible with Woocommerce 6?’ is closed to new replies.