Issue: Admin/instructor cannot access and manage own course

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Issue: Admin/instructor cannot access and manage own course

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, I have 2 admin accounts on my website. I created a course with the second admin account and now I cannot access my own created course. When I press the button apply to course, it redirect me to a cart (to purchase the course). I cannot even access to course admin section to manage students and stuff.. What should I do? Can this be fixed, please? Test it out if you haven't seen this issue yet. Credentials to the second admin account will be written below. Thanks.
    duy87
    Spectator
    CREDENTIALS: www.kurzon.cz username: Richkind password: Author4321 Tested the issue here: http://www.kurzon.cz/kurz/online-poker-vysvetleno-krok-po-kroku-jak-vydelavam-10-000usd-mesicne/ NOTE: Please, dont screenshot or mention my website, since it is not launched yet. If you need to screenshot, then please privately. Thank you.
    duy87
    Spectator
    help please..
    duy87
    Spectator
    I thought its an issue of only one course, but this is happening in all courses I created a course as a new lector and I cannot even access to course admin section to manage students and stuff. Also I can't access to the course.. It wants me to buy my own course. That's a big issue.. How can this be fixed? I gave you credentials so you can test it.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site..
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Resolved. You needed to revert permalinks in WP Admin - LMS - Settings
    duy87
    Spectator
    Now I can access co admin section to manage students, yes... BUT I cannot access to course, it wants me to purchase my own course.. How can I fix that?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is already well explained in the documentation. Instructors can directly access the units from Curriculum, however if you want to test as a student then you need to be subscribed. Instructors can subscribe users from Course - Admin - Bulk Actions area.
    duy87
    Spectator
    thats not good.. This will confuse all the instructors.. The course should be open to the instructor that created the course.. In Udemy instructor of the course can access it with no problem.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The course is open for the instructor. Check the curriculum and instructor can access the units directly.
    duy87
    Spectator
    yea I know.. That is ok.. but instructor cannot see the interface of his course which I really would like to be enabled without adding himself to the course in Admin section.. atleast the button "apply to course" should be hidden for him.. it might be very confusing. Thats how I would see it as an instructor.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok maybe we'll take it as a feedback. For instructors we may open the course.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Awesome, ehen can I expect that update? Or is there a code that would allow the instructors?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It will come in upcoming updates. Moving the topic to feature request.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue: Admin/instructor cannot access and manage own course’ is closed to new replies.