Issue after import

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Issue after import

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Spectator
    Hi, I've imported  the demo data and setup the theme but many pages with your page Builder don't show any content. Content is there, I see the elements in the edit mode but on the front end it's blank... How can I fix this?   Also, is there any Visual Composer import of the default demo or something to convert it?   Thanks
    Jim
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Jim
    Spectator
    That's strange, should work...   a) Where I can change the number of courses by page? b) Where I can add registration fields to MembershipsPRO? I've already removed the BuddyPress registration in order to have a single registration but I can't find it. Or it's supposed to register first with BuddyPress and then select membership? c) The myEventOn, how can I change to calendar mode? right now it's like a list.   Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Looks like you are mixing all these queries  into one topic . 1. to get back the page content two solutions : 1 . try editing those pages and simply update them and check if content shows or not . 2 . if not then you would need to reset your setup and install demo content using this one click installation guide 3.5+ (not setup wizard ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygsyaLFZnhs    To have demo home pages on Vc refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-vc-templates/      a . from wp-admin -> wplms -> Buddypress -> number of items per page and from wp-admin -> settings -> reading .   b. well this is not available , what you can do is to force signup registration/login before buying course by enabling "Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button(For all courses) "  from wp-admin -> lms -> settings .   c . from wp-admin -> lms -> settings > Course Events calendar display
    Jim
    Spectator
    b) I've already done that but I still need to know how to add fields to Memberships pro or any way to force them to fill them after pay membership? Can you please advise a working solution? Very important. We need to have a single registration with extra fields
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Sorry, this feature is not available in wplms theme, you can create feature request about this. Create your feature request here.
    Jim
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is that the most of the scripts from theme and page builder are not loading for the non loggedin user . Please try deactivating third party plugins in your site ,clear cache and check it again .  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue after import’ is closed to new replies.