Issue in course certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Issue in course certificate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tee
    Participant
    Hi, When student open the certificate, he can not print it, or save it as pdf because it is shifted up so there are no buttons. Please see the attached screenshots. Thanks.
    Tee
    Participant
    Here is information of a student account to check: user: tee pass: tee2015   please see the attached screenshot.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css  : .bp-user .mfp-ajax-holder .mfp-content {     margin: 50px auto 0 auto; }.mfp-content .extra_buttons {     display: inline-block;   }
    Tee
    Participant
    Now it is good, but the save button does not work and when I try to print it, it just shows the background image without the text. Could you please check it!. Thanks,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok i checked the certificate . Here are my findings : You have not provided height and width to your certificate .. Second thing there is something that is appending in your certificate image . In your certificate image path " ?a6a419 " this is appended and it is causing issues . Note that we are using a script that takes screenshot of the certificate html generated and it does not supports images from CDN and with complex links . It needs an absolute url of the image like this "http://your-site.com/uploads/2016/08/image.jpg" not this : "http://your-site.com/uploads/2016/08/image.jpg?a69asdk"
    Tee
    Participant
    Hi, But the Url of the background image that I am using is like this : http://giee.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Cirtificates-of-the-course-1.png so I think it is correct, and I already provided height and width for the certificate in Text pad as follows: certificate and I still not able to print or save. So what is the issue?   Thanks.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I know that the url provided is absolute but when the certificate content is loading there is something that is appended in the image url and it is causing issues with the script that we are using for the certificates .That maybe appearing from some third party plugin .Please try deactivating third party plugins in your site and check the issue again .
    Tee
    Participant
    I figure out that a SSL plugin cause this issue, I tried to use many other SSL plugin so I keep my website secure but still the same issue. I tried "<span style="color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;">SSL Insecure Content Fixer", "Really Simple SSL" and others. Without these plugins </span> <span style="color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;">my site become in secure. So what should I do?</span> Thanks.
    Tee
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I did not found any issue with the dashboard when I checked .Please check screenshot in private reply . Please try clearing the cache and again check the dashboard . Please check js errors on your dashboard page and share its screenshot . For the certificate error can you please share a Valid Ftp credentials to check the issue at your end ? Ps : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Tee
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the ftp credentials but after logging with them all i see is this : http://prntscr.com/cbyluy  I am not being able to see any files on your server , Can you please share a valid FTP credentials?
    Tee
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I added the fix at your end and now the certificate print is working fine but the background image is still not appearing as there is something that is appended in it . You really need to exclude your certificate background image from whatever the thing that is appending " ?a6a41 " so that the image url becomes absolute .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue in course certificate’ is closed to new replies.