Issue PDF Certificates Addon -design-

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Issue PDF Certificates Addon -design-

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RicardoDB
    Spectator
    Hello I have problems making the certificate. I installed the plugin for PDF CERTIFICATES but it does not work correctly. I have seen several videos and tutorials but I can not get it to appear correctly. When I use the pdf certificate builder, then all the words get messed up: Video here:https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq1rFxT7yi
    RicardoDB
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ReferenceDMD
    Participant
    4 hours I'm struggling to find the right combination of setting on this  PDF certificate generator and in the end, the display is wobbly. It's the same for all the settings and all the options of this theme and its plugins. I'm really getting tired of wasting my time. Do you really have time to debug before uploading? Sorry to grumble but I'm losing patience
    maximus
    @ReferenceDMD Please try to create a new template for certificate and then let me know if same problem occuring in new template also. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason. also share some screenshots for better and fast support.
    RicardoDB
    Spectator
    @Maximus Hello!, and which is the answer for me?  
    maximus
    @RicardoDB Please follow the above alex's reply. He already given you a solution.
    RicardoDB
    Spectator
    @Alex @Maximus We are trying to change the type of letter in the certificate that you left made. And it is not possible !. Many days lost. We need to give spaces and improve the presentation. But it does not save the changes. Also, when we create another certificate and save the changes, everything I do with the PDF CERTIFICATE BUILDER is damaged. That is to say, after several days it has been IMPOSSIBLE to generate a beautiful certificate, with spaces and that is printable for the users. We need please help us with solutions, thank you. I invite you to generate certificates yourself, make changes and assign them under the platform we have installed. You will see all the problems that it presents. Here video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq1trXTRKQ
    logan
    RicardoDB
    Spectator
    ok, thank you.
    maximus
    closing the topic...
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue PDF Certificates Addon -design-’ is closed to new replies.