Issue & Problem on Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Issue & Problem on Quiz

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    silverchair
    Spectator
    I have some issue in quiz, I will upload video referring to this later on 2nd reply. 1. Hide save quiz, bookmark icon, and trash icon. In my case, it will confusing the student 2. Hide Submit Quiz when all the questions not yet answered 3. Correct answer, and correct answer explanation suddenly gone. Please check 4. I've set Passing Score 30, the total score is 50 for 5 question (10 each), but why when student got score 30 it said "Failed" ? 5. I've set student can retake quiz for 2 times. Then student retake the quiz for 2 times which means that student have no retake left. Why this retake_left reset to 2 when I access the course again, while the course still under evaluation. It should be: Student Retake Course first > then all course progress reset automatically >> by then, he can Retake the Quiz and start the assignment again.
    silverchair
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi for1: added this code in custom CSS section: https://prnt.sc/1durfhg for2: we will add this in our next update for3: you have enabled this setting: https://prnt.sc/1dupsm1 for4: you need to set 29 as we consider 1 more marks then the passing marks for5: have you added any custom code related to this?
    silverchair
    Spectator
    1. Yes it works, but "Save" button still there 2. Okay 3. Aah yes, thanks for reminds me 4. Got it! 5. No, I don't have any code according to that. I think the problem is here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/remove-complete-course-when-course-already-finished/ . So, when student has no "retake quiz" left, he can easily access the course (let's say we have enabled "Finished Course Access" in WPLMS > Course Manager), and then the retake quiz count will reset again n again. That's why in that topic, I'm asking about why complete course button still shown after student finished the course. If student hit "retake course", all the course progress will reset, that's make sense if "retake quiz" and assignment will also reset. But if they're not "retake course" but still can complete course, it doesn't make sense at all for me. So, accessing the course and completing/finishing the course is two different things, accessing is accessing (only access the course's content), because in WPLMS, completing/finishing means student can submit the course and quiz as much as they can, and it also means the instructor must evaluate their course again n again (if the course is on manual evaluation). i hope WPLMS will concern about this carefully.
    silverchair
    Spectator
    Don't mind no.1 , it works after clear cache, sorry, and thanks
    Veronica
    hi i have just checked this on your site and it is working it is not showing quiz retake button when the quiz retakes completed
    silverchair
    Spectator
    no it's not. have you seen my recording? it showed what it is. Any suggestion to check? I have clear cache and cookies and refresh the tab before I logged-in, then I've tried to access the quiz on finished course, then it shows "RETAKE QUIZ" everytime I accessed the quiz
    Veronica
    silverchair
    Spectator
    Veronica
    ok i got your point need to check this manual evaluation will update here
    Veronica
    yes right i have faced the same issue on local setup too https://trello.com/c/Jo6eK8lP
    silverchair
    Spectator
    Alright, thx for confirming
    Veronica
    remaining this topic as open so you can check and update here
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue & Problem on Quiz’ is closed to new replies.