Issue with Course Page Colors

Home Forums Support Issues & Bugs Issue with Course Page Colors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    I have recently been designing a single course layout page on my website, and I have selected and applied two specific colors according to the UI design. However, I have encountered a problem wherein the colors I have chosen are not being displayed correctly when I view the course page. To provide some context, I have utilized the color codes #545D9D(Color A) and #212633(Color B) for various elements on the course layout page. While these colors appear as expected during the design phase, they seem to be overridden or altered when the course page is viewed by visitors. Instead of displaying Color A and Color B as intended, the actual colors being shown are different, disrupting the overall aesthetic and user experience. I have checked my settings and configurations to ensure that I have correctly applied the chosen colors throughout the course page. Also I tried custom css to change the color of the elements. Despite my efforts, the issue persists, and I am unable to identify the root cause of this discrepancy. I kindly request your expert assistance in resolving this matter. Thank you.
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.