Issue with Custom Course Navigation Plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Issue with Custom Course Navigation Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    Bug: Would like to report a bug in Custom Course Navigation Plugin. In front end course Course creation by admin, some course settings are being hidden which were hidden for instructors. In version 3.9 admin used to get all options while creating course. Please resolve this. https://prnt.sc/vgi0wi twitter takipçi satın al
    Veronica
    ok thanks for pointing this let me check this will update you here if found this is a BUG
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    any update about Custom Course Navigation issue for admin ? Also when Instructor submit the course after editing then it gets published immediately but i have my settings set to Review when Instructor Edit or Publish the course then it should go in pending for review.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes this is an issue as of now in the plugin we are working onto fix it .
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    After todays update as admin we are getting all options in front end but still when Instructor submit the course after editing then it gets published immediately but i have my settings set to Review when Instructor Edit or Publish the course then it should go in pending for review.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you have to update both wplms plugin and wplms course custom nav which you can download here : https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-custom-course-nav/ Only then the options will work . for the review for admin and then publish , well yes right now courses get published straight away for now .We are working on the instructor course approval feature
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with Custom Course Navigation Plugin’ is closed to new replies.