Issue with functions.php child theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Issue with functions.php child theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Julien3z
    Participant
    Hi, I've got issues with Child theme functions php.. I need to change the "Take this course" link button to a custom one. So I've pasted the code you mentionned in this post but it seems i have an issue with my functions.php file as you can see here , it breaks the header of my website : http://adekoite-dev.fr/appli/ Can you please help ? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @Julien3z, It seems like the code is not added properly. Remove the code from functions.php file and paste the code in wp-admin > Plugins > editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php > Save Then Let me know whether it is working or not
    Julien3z
    Participant
    Hi Diana,   Thanks for your answer. Not working either. It retruns a 500 error code..
    Julien3z
    Participant
    I really have an issue with this fiunctions.php file Now i've pasted this code to auto complete woocommerce orders but again, it shows before the header of my site : /* * Auto Complete all WooCommerce orders. */ add_action( 'woocommerce_thankyou', 'custom_woocommerce_auto_complete_order' ); function custom_woocommerce_auto_complete_order( $order_id ) { if ( ! $order_id ) { return; } $order = wc_get_order( $order_id ); $order->update_status( 'completed' ); }
    Diana
    Participant
    @Julien3z, Please share your admin credentials with site URL in a private reply to check this issue.
    Julien3z
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Julien3z
    Participant
    Actually, I cannot access my website.. I haven't checked befor replying...sorry
    Diana
    Participant
    julien3z, Thanks for confirming.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with functions.php child theme’ is closed to new replies.