Issue with Gift Course and Variable courses

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Gift Courses Issue with Gift Course and Variable courses

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hi there, looking to get an update on the limitation with the Gift Course plugin that seems to not work for courses with variations. This was reported before Christmas in hope that we could promote the option to gift courses to our members but have not heard back and the original ticket was closed. Would be great to be able to use the plugin soon. Thank you!
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Yes we know that we have added this to our development note and working on this . We will update you when it will be available..
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi again, sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if there is anything we can do at our end, with our own developers, to get your Gift Course plugin to work with product variations. We are losing a lot of sales because of this as our main courses all have variations and we had to disable the Gift Course plugins on those courses, which are the ones our students want to send as gifts! Thanks for your help, much appreciated
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We are not seeing this solution yet we have to check the procedure . We will let you know so that you can also able to develope at your end.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Thanks. I hope you can make it work! It is your plugin and it needs to work with your other plugins, right? I will see if my developer can come up with something, but that will cost us a fair bit so ideally we have a WPLMS solution for this important limitation! Cheers
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Busy with theme update this week till Wednesday. After that we will be making it work for variations as well . please track : https://trello.com/c/AQx2l0NU
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    thanks, really appreciate it!  
    Scott Lang
    We are making open this topic, we will let you know when its done.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @italymadeeasy, As promised as soon as we finished theme update release we have fixed and released wplms gift courses version 2.0 with fix for variable course products gift course option .
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Awesome, thanks! Do you have an ETA?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ohh im sorry my mistake in mentioning the version of new gift course plugin its 1.2 not 2.0 .     gift course version 1.2 released already with the fix please update .
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    my bad, for some reason the license key had disappeared from the installed plugin. Now that I have re-entered it I can see the update! Thanks for fixing this. I will be testing today! Cheers
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    No luck. I updated to the new 1.2 version but I am still being told to select a variation, after it has already been selected https://cl.ly/15c1e9
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I checked it out and found that your wplms_gift_course.js file is cached on server . and you have disabled Versions in Scripts/Styles " ?1.2 " from your scripts and styles to boost website speed . you need to clear up caching or add the query strings back . Maybe you have enabled  " Disable Versions in Scripts/Styles  " from wp-admin ->WPLMS -> miscellaneous . Please disable this setting and check it again .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with Gift Course and Variable courses’ is closed to new replies.