Issue with permalink – changing courses slug doesn`t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Issue with permalink – changing courses slug doesn`t work

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    I am unable to access members, curriculum, admin section in their courses when I change de permalink from "course" to anyone. I read the article about this problem, but nothing worked: my plugins are updated, my version of WPLMS is 2.0.1 (the lastest) and I put the code in the plugin file. The link of the article about this problem: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/course-permalinks-not-working/#comment-580 What should I do to solve this issue?
    sandy
    The fix should work fine. Can you please share site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue as well as fix added by you. Thanks
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Yes. The site is: http://gvensino.com.br/wp-admin/ The theme is just visible with admin login. Login: gabrielvinicios Password: 1a2bleirbag I tried to change the permalink "course" to "cursos". Thank you!  
    haluk34
    Spectator
    I have the same problem and the code does not work. Will you please help?
    haluk34
    Spectator
    We are receiving huge amount of complaints from our clients. The above issue should urgently be resolved as many others are experiencing the same problem.
    sandy
    @GabrielVinicios : It seems you have added the tip and it seems to be working fine on your setup, please check. We are able to access members, curriculum etc in a course. Please check and confirm.
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    It is still not working. When the name "course" is used, it works. But I've just change the permalink to "cursos" and it is not working anymore. (See the image attached) It continues in the same initial page of the course. The other image attached shows it.  
    haluk34
    Spectator
    It only works when the term "courses" is used, but we need to use its translation to our language so the problem is not resoved even if we use the code you provided.
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Exactly.
    sandy
    Tip updated. @GabrielVinicios : We have fixed the issue in your setup, can you please check and confirm.
    haluk34
    Spectator
    For me It is fixed except for admin it still just refreshes the page
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Thanks, now it works! One last question: If i put the tip code in the wplms_customizer.php file, what will happen when the plugin were updated? The code will remain? Or  Do I need a child theme?
    haluk34
    Spectator
    Here you can see it for yourself:https://ileriegitim.com/kurs/kpss-b I can also share site info. I pasted the code to wplms customizer. php also tried functions php
    sandy
    @haluk : admin issue will be fixed in update releasing today/tomorrow. @GabrielVinicios: It is always recommended to add the custom code in wplms customizer plugin (if you're not using child theme) so that any theme /plugin update does not affect your custom code. ALso please be noted that we have added this fix in coming update as well.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its been resolved in the latest version, Please check and confirm the same. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with permalink – changing courses slug doesn`t work’ is closed to new replies.