Issue with product description

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Issue with product description

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fairin
    Participant
    Hi Just realized whenever I changed/edit the description of a course through front end, the description on the product side does not changed similarly. I had to use "create a new product" linking to the edited version of the course. Unfortunately the initial product description still shows up at the product section. I had to delete this from the back end as an admin. However, this back end delete function is not accessible to the instructors from the front end. How can an instructor edit a product/course description from the front end successfully without encountering the above issues?
    logan
    Hey fairin, i have replicated your issue on your website. everything is working fine. i was able to change the description from front-end. please refer this video link : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFXq1br61Y If i have misunderstood your problem please lemme know with the clear screenshot of the problem. Kind Regards.
    fairin
    Participant
    TQ for the video, Yup.. course description can be changed from front end. However I noticed you use back end to change the product description. Can it be done from front end as well since I disable instructor access to back end..
    Ava
    Hey fairin, Issue : change the product description from front end We don't have the feature to change product description from front end, but only back end.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with product description’ is closed to new replies.