issue with visual composer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues issue with visual composer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hennjones
    Participant
    I previously opened a ticket regarding your page builder, and you blamed it on something on my site. So I went ahead and did a clean install on my dedicated server and only used your setup and the problem persists, and I simply do not have the time to tackle an issue that you insist it doesn't exist. So be it. But Now I wish to use visual composer with your theme and create my pages, Well, I have a problem. I cannot choose a color; the colorpicker closes before I can choose my color. This is on a fresh install, no additional plugin. It is on a dedicated server, no funny, unpredictable server configuration associated with shared hosting. Please tell me, at least, how can this be resolved???
    hennjones
    Participant
    Please, I need an answer. The visual composer does not work. Example: I create a row; I open to set up the row. Under design option, I wish to give it a background color. When I try to use the color-picker, I cannot. It closes. I have tried this on a site without anything but your plugins and configuration. There is a conflict with your theme. I event removed your page builder and it still the same issue. Please, I need this issue to be resolved. Your page builder has problems, and I need to be able to create my pages with something, and visual composer is the answer. I would appreciate it if you get back to me on this.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your site url and admin credentials to check this at your end ? PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    hennjones
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘issue with visual composer’ is closed to new replies.