Issues in PWA

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Hello, Our PWA was working fine previously with the proper service workers generated. 1) Suddenly the service worker regeneration has stopped working and i get a warning "May require Service worker version update & regeneration." . When i click on "Regenerate service worker" it just keeps on loading 2) Even when the PWA was working , the courses page and the dashboard was not at all mobile optimized (even in mobile website we are unable to make the dashboard fit in the screen)
    harshelvs
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    harshelvs
    Participant
    The course doesnt load in the pwa and just shows a blank screen
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Hi, There are 2 things 1) If i am using the service worker / pwa setup given by Vibe , then i face issues in service worker generator and my courses dont load in the pwa (the units and the videos from vimeo plus) 2) If i am using the external plugin "PWA for WP & AMP" , my pwa gets setup within minutes but the dashboard and 1/2 pages arent optimised for mobile viewing.The course works as expected using the external plugin
    Veronica
    hi i have just tried to check the video you shared but it is not opening https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/c3el2AVFT35 and also make sure that you have updated the plugins to the latest version and also the theme check in wp-admin>>WPLMS>>buddypress and profile page and layouts setting if set to all or not if not then try to set it to ALL
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Hi, the plugins are up to date and the theme too. I had set the profile page and layout settings to ALL but nothing happened https://snipboard.io/O5My76.jpg is what i wanted to show in the video
    Veronica
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Hi , Sorry the video does not make things clear for me. My concern was 1) When i change the version and click on regenerate service worker , it gets stuck on loading and doesnt give any positive indications that the service worker was generated. 2) Even if u claim that the service worker is working , there is no pwa currently for the website as it used to be present previously . 3) The pwabuilder.com website shows that there is no service worker or manifest whereas i have added the manifest.json generated from their website. Sometimes it shows that the manifest is present while the other times it wont show
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Change the version once and try to regenerate the service worker from the settings page of vibebp . Acc to us it is still not working
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    harshelvs
    Participant
    Hi, Could you help me out with the issue as to how to solve this.
    harshelvs
    Participant
    The server support is asking as to what should exactly be the output to this Request URL: https://electrovertlabs.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php They say they are not getting any 500 errors
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your ftp creds in order to check if its actually reaching our code or returning 500 error from the server itself without reaching our code .
    harshelvs
    Participant
    harshelvs
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues in PWA’ is closed to new replies.