Issues with Batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Issues with Batches

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlueRed
    Spectator
    1. I create 3 batches and set it to hidden (in settings they also shown as hidden). Unfortunately all batches are shown for all students and instructors...

2. When instructor from Batch1 go to Admin section for Course1 he see all students connected to course (also from Batch2 and Batch3).

3. When instructor from Batch1 go to Quiz Stats (Quiz->icon stat) he also see Leaderboard with all students (from all Batches).

4. When I go to batch and click on Get Stats I receive table with stats. OK, but this stats didn't show correct informations in Progress column... It shows 0 for user which has marked all units as completed.

5. How throw out Progress and Cumulative column from Stats table in Batch?

6. How this stats table in Batch will look when I will have 30-50 Quizzes? Will it be scrolled?

7. It will be nice to make score for quiz "clickable" (exactly like in Admin section), then Instructor can see faster user Quiz, but this is only my little suggestion, not issue.

8. I back with problem with student who change his nick. Imagine that user had nick "OldNick" and now he has got "NewNick". And now:

- in Batch -> statistics -> here I see his "NewNick" - in Batch -> members -> here I see his "OldNick" - in Forum -> here I see his "OldNick" - in Admin section -> here I see his "NewNick" It looks like lottery and there is a big chaos ;) You should use in all places connection with "NewNick"... I believe that this is possible when in few places You shows "NewNick". Sorry, but it can't looks like today, when we have different nicks in different places.

MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. Hidden status is not yet implemented for batches. It is already in the queue. 2,3. Since he is a course instructor he can see all the course students. 4. Make sure Course progressbar is enabled in WP Admin - WPLMS - Course manager - Show progress bar. Since progress has not been calculated so far, it will show as 0, but as soon as the user marks the next unit complete or instructor marks the unit incomplete then complete it will auto correct. 5. Why do you want to remove this vital information ? 6. Yes it will be scrolled as every table element has a minimum width. 7. Good suggestion and is possible. Currently this is available in the Course - Admin - User - stats area as well. 8. I agree the chaos is partly because in some areas caching is done internally by buddypress. Since we have so far not been reported of this issue. We will try to replicate it on our test sites. p.s : Moving topic to batches sub form section.
    BlueRed
    Spectator
    1. OK, so I will be waiting. 2. 3. But... But... Why? So when I have 10 teachers and each one has got about 100 students then each of them must search his coursants on a list of 1000 students? :O Users and teachers from Batch1, Batch21 and Batch43 shouldn't be on the same stats list! They should NEVER know that they exist! Batch should be something like a wall. 4. 5. Reason is easy - Personally I think that progress system needs to be "re-thinked" in Your theme :) Maybe it will be good option to "auto-marked" when user read this unit, because not all people mark units like complited, so in progress he can have for example 5% but he read all units. But it isn't so big problem for me, so I didn't told about it. Easier is deleting elements by CSS ;) 6. Great :) 7. The same idea You can improve on Quiz->Icon stats ;) 8. Yes, we told about it earlier with Latiyan, but I thought that this problem is only on BBpress (Forum). Now I see that there is a lot of places where "OldNick" exist so I guess that it is possible to change something like "string" and make a call for section which BuddyPress has got "NewNick". That is the reason why I ask about it :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    2,3  :We can implement this as a feature request, but it is not available as of now. 4. There is a tip to auto mark the unit complete when the student views it, so it would resolve your issue: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-mark-unit-complete-when-open/ 8. Please clarify where you're updating the nick name from wp-admin or from BuddyPress - Profile - Edit area. Also share some screenshots to clearly understand your issues.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with Batches’ is closed to new replies.