Issues with dashboard widget and plugin update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Issues with dashboard widget and plugin update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Haider
    Participant
    Hi, Issue1: I making a new ticket for two issues. I recently purchased a unit time tracking plugin to use on the new updated v4 site. We have everything working now except the dashboard widget section is now throwing many errors when I save the widget. https://prnt.sc/GuKgjLIL6CmV Issue2: The custom learning path plugin is old needs an updated version For some reason, I can never get a password reset wplms.io I can,t get to paid plugins. Mr.Vibe helped me with providing a direct .zip link and I used my license and in another case, he helped with logging in to our site and updating the paid plugin but the custom learning path is not updated. Please provide me the .zip link so I can download and work on issue two but if someone is already logging for issue 1 please update the custom learning path I will appreciate it.
    Haider
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Haider
    Participant
    any update? we will appreciate some help thanks
    Veronica
    hi for 1: https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/ use this plugin for 2: provide email on wplms.io account
    Haider
    Participant
    Hi Veronia, I will try 1 and get back to you. But the 2 is I already had a ticket and that issue was not resolved, I have my email in wplms.io but it never send the password to my email. Mr vibe had to provide me with a direct link to the plugin zip file. I try the reset password many times, checked junk, spam has spent a lot of timing waiting for response. I will appreciate it if someone can just provide a link since I have the license. It will be very unproductive if have to start all over again to find out I have to get a link. Thanks,
    Haider
    Participant
    Thank you issue is resolved with the widget you provided so I can see the student time results. We can close issue 1 Can we work on issue 2 thanks?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Haider
    Participant
    Haider
    Participant
    Any update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Haider
    Participant
    Thank you Alex I am able login and download the plugin now You can close this ticket. Regards,
    Haider
    Participant
    Sorry Just installed the CLP plugin I created all steps and now I see the learning path created but when I add it in WPA or App area it says. "No Paths found" I did clear cache and permalinks I also checked it under admin account. Any idea what I am missing?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Haider
    Participant
    Haider
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with dashboard widget and plugin update’ is closed to new replies.