Issues with padding in header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Issues with padding in header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    leadliaison
    Participant
    Hi support, The login area of our header has recently started having padding issues. We use the Sleek header style and have not made changes to the style in months, but somehow the text is squished. See the video below and please advise: http://help.leadliaison.com/watch/cFXqqIr6Lk
    Ava
    Hi leadliaison Issue : Issue with padding in heading Please paste this custom CSS  code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish .topmenu>li:first-child a>span { text-overflow: unset; margin-left: 6px; overflow: visible; } .topmenu em{ left: 20px; } header.mooc .smallimg img, header.sleek:not(.transparent) .smallimg img, header.standard .smallimg img { position: relative; }  
    leadliaison
    Participant
    Hi, That appeared to be working when I was logged in, but now that I am logged out I only see "..." where the login button should be. You can see it on salesandmarketinguniversity.com.
    Ava
    Hi Leadliaison Please paste the below custom css code to wp-admin >  Appearance > Customization > Custom Css  > Publish .logged-out .sleek .topmenu>li:first-child a>span { overflow: visible !important; } I hope this will fix your issue. Please confirm us if this helps, otherwise please share your credentials in private chat. As your earlier credentials were not working.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with padding in header’ is closed to new replies.