Issues with quiz reset, then course won’t complete

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Issues with quiz reset, then course won’t complete

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, I has a student tell me that she was unable to retake the final quiz. I logged in as her and saw that when you press continue course it momentarily showed the quiz and then automatically loaded a new page stating: "Pictures Quiz needs to be completed" I tried to reset the quiz again but it didn't work. I then updated all plugins and theme ... this seemed to kick start the system as now when I pressed continue course under her user it allowed her to take the quiz. When she completed it though, there was no course completion message. No certification was issued. I manually issued the certificate BUT her dashboard still doesn't recognise that she has completed the course. Also ... after resetting the quiz ... the progress bar said that 100% of the course had been completed. Which obviously is not correct. This led me to believe that the progress bar was maybe negatively impacting the course status? I have tried to manually complete the course for the student but this doesn't change the status in her dashboard. So the issues that stand out to me would be:
    • Progress bar not showing correct progress percentage
    • Issues with redoing the quiz if they fail the first time
    • Manually resetting the quiz seems to interrupt the flow of the automated actions from that point onward
    • Manually changing the course status is not working
    I wonder if you could please offer any help? I will add the log in credentials in a private post. Many thanks. Andy
    bang
    Blocked
    Update - The complete course option did work. I hadn't added the course marks. The other issues still concern me though.
    bang
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. i need some details: like if it's  happening for the particular user only or with all? the issues you are facing:
    • Progress bar not showing correct progress percentage
    • here: https://prnt.sc/sn95l9 right! please confirm.
    • Issues with redoing the quiz if they fail the first time
    • please provide quiz url on which it is happening. is it happening for all quizzes or only with one!
    • and with all users or with the particular one!
    • Manually resetting the quiz seems to interrupt the flow of the automated actions from that point onward
    • can you please explain this one what's it mean by?
    • Manually changing the course status is not working
    • are you talking about this one: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-resetting-course-status-of-a-user/ ?
    please confirm one more thing that are you facing the same issue with all courses or with particular one! if with particular one then please share course url as well.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with quiz reset, then course won’t complete’ is closed to new replies.