Issues with quiz results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Issues with quiz results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    omersim
    Spectator
    Hi, I have couple of issues with wplms and quiz results. First, there is some RTL issues, like the hint button show on the right (on the text) instead to the left. as well, there is sign of Mac Command, instead of help icon. The sidebar, which show on which question i'm also not showing well on RTL. Another thing, after i submit the quiz, i get screen with all the quiz question review. I'm not sure, but there is also button that say "check quiz results" but when i click it goes to http://url/username/course/course-results/?action=3813  but i see blank screen. So im not sure if the screen get after the quiz submit is the results, with all of the questions and mark, with the marks sum, is the quiz result already or not. Is there a way to show nice grade, at the end, before all the question review?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    omersim
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To get your results section and my courses please update your vibe course module plugin as well as vibe customtypes plugin to latest version 3.7.1.1 .   Also can you please provide some screenshots of where the issues are appearing in RTL mode with quiz results .?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with quiz results’ is closed to new replies.