Issues with "Take this course"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Issues with "Take this course"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Spectator
    Hi there, Like you can see if I add a required membership to a course without manual approval and registration/login popup the text will be "Take this course". This is nice but it comes with a couple of useless issues like:
    • Listing, it shouls "Pricing Options" and not "Take this course" or like "Membership required". If you choose a option you go no where....

• Single course, same, dummy pricing options that get you to no where... If I press a price option and press"Take this course" it will redirect to membership with a wrong link... that doesn't match Memberships PRO link. Also Pricing Options here should be "Choose Membership" or "Choose Plan".

Can you guys fix this asap?

Jim
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well on this page the pricing options are for only display purposes . On single course page it actually changes the link of the take this course button when you have other types of pricing options such as from woocommerce product also then it will redirect to woocommerce product page . but in your case it has all the three membership levels so it redirects to membership levels page where user can select and purchase the appropriate membership on their own .      
    Jim
    Spectator
    Hi there,   Thanks, but if you notice on the single course the link to the membership is wrong, it's placing #2 and there's no such thing on Memberships pro, links are different so I guess it's a bug that needs to be fixed
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it appends #2 in the url generated to levels page . http://prntscr.com/l25cju This #2 is actually the id of the memberhsip level . We did it purposely to plan to hight light the selected level but it was not developed further . right now its of no use specially with the custom pricing table you created .  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with "Take this course"’ is closed to new replies.