Issues with Woocommerce membership setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Issues with Woocommerce membership setup

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    coolq
    Spectator
    Hi, I've switched from PMPRO to Woocommerce Membership. In the membership level setting, I've added the product to "course primary product" and "Grant Access to people who purchase". And set the membership level in both product setting and course price setting. However,  there's some issues with the membership setup:
    1. When I click "Take this course", it didn't direct to any page and just stay at the same page. The same issue happened whether I set two membership levels or only one membership level in the course price setting.
    2. The pricing options didn't appeared under the "Take this course" button.
    3. If I add different membership level to test user manually, there's no problem with the access.
    I've tried to inactive and delete the PMPRO plugin and related code, and reinstalled wplms woocommerce membership add-on, but still couldn't find where I missed here. Please help. Thank you.
    coolq
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @coolq, First, follow this tip step by step : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/ If still you face any issue then Let me know and share the course Link as well on which you are testing
    coolq
    Spectator
    I followed the steps in the tutorial, and try to test different courses, but still could not solve the problem.
    coolq
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    coolq
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    coolq
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I think I get that, members get the access by purchasing the product, I was confused with the add-on. Now I understand the single course product setting is designed for purchasing  the single course. Thank you so much for the clarification. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me. :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @coolq, Welcome..!! Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with Woocommerce membership setup’ is closed to new replies.