It is not possible to manage courses, quizzes etc. in PWA after the update

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues It is not possible to manage courses, quizzes etc. in PWA after the update

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    After updating the WPLMS plugin, no elements are displayed in the "Instructor Controls". Video and access details - in the next post.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This bug is 100% related to updating the WPLMS plugin. Before the update, everything worked fine. And if I cancel the update, everything works fine. Please check it. The reason is exactly in the update of the plugin.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you tell which wplms plugin version is working fine ? 1.6.0.2 or 1.6.0.1 ? We can check the change log, although there is nothing which can cause a 404 error and no one has reported this so far.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    To be able to manage courses and students, I have to go back to version 1.5.8, this version is working fine.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Are you planning to do something with this bug? I can't work with the updated version of the WPLMS plugin.
    Veronica
    hi we have changed the args in the API for cache purpose this is not the issue with the update check if the server is blocking this type of calls/hits
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thanks. Server technical support asks me to send them examples of hypothetically blocked calls/hits. Can you help me with this - where can I get these examples of calls/hits?
    Veronica
    hi when you click on the manage course section then you see this call: courses?args..... something like this: instructor/courses?args=%7B--paged--%**A1%2C--orderby--%**A--recent--%2C--order--%**A--DESC--%2C--search_terms--%**A----%2C--post_status--%**A--publish--%7D here: http://prntscr.com/1s4s1u3
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    The problem was with .htaccess file. You can close this topic. Thank you!
    Veronica
    ok thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘It is not possible to manage courses, quizzes etc. in PWA after the update’ is closed to new replies.