ITALIAN TRANSLATION

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues ITALIAN TRANSLATION

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    theheir
    Spectator
    Hello everyone and thank you for this amazing theme.

I'm Italian and I'm trying to correctly translate all strings with LocoTranslate. I would like once finished to give you the translation files hoping it will be integrated into future versions of the theme. This can help me and other italian users. How can I do? Thanks and I hope this will be useful.

Giuseppe

https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ After translating you can send us the PO and MO translation files to [email protected] #CHEERS! :)
    baranello
    Spectator
    Is there any work conducted on master translations files? As far as I can see, everyone is doing that on his own account, ain't that right ? Does Vibethemes provide standarized translations (i'm interested in Polish one)?
    @branello https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/WPLMS-and-vibe-course-module-pl_PL-.zip PS: We provide standard translation files but they are not 100% translated as of now. We are working on a new feature to simplify the translation process. I may take a while for that feature to be implemented.  
    baranello
    Spectator
    Thanks! Is there any way to import those files apart from putting them on server with FTP ?
    No, you need to put these files there via FTP.
    baranello
    Spectator
    I'll try that. In the meantime I'm trying to translate some phrases which appear to be placed in customtypes module but I cannot see changes reflected on my page (I chose mo/po files to be loaded from author location, but system location didn't work either) In particular these are "Courses directory" in page meta and "Create a course" for button on courses directory page. thanks in advance for help
    1. Create a course is coming from the vibe custom types plugin. 2. Course Directory is coming from the vibe course module plugin
    baranello
    Spectator
    Yes the strings are there, but the translation does not get commuted to the actual screen. Do I have to move files from Author to System section ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please share your site url, admin credentials and a valid FTP credentials to check this issue at your end .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘ITALIAN TRANSLATION’ is closed to new replies.